I was kindly nominated for the Liebster award by the lovely Sophie from http://petalsofperfection.blogspot.co.uk/ and unicorn girl from http://unicorngirl2000.blogspot.co.uk/ both great blogs that you should check out.
- You need to link the person/people who have nominated you
- Answer the questions given by the nominator/s
- Nominate 11 other blogs with less than 200 followers
- Create 11 questions for the nominees to answer
- Notify all the nominees through social media/their blogs
So without further ado here are the questions I was asked.
1. If you could marry one celeb who would it be and why?
I would have to say Ryan Gosling cause he seems like a nice and funny guy, plus those abs, have you seen Crazy, Stupid Love if not you have to watch it just for his abs.
2. What is your favorite makeup brand?
Very tough choice this one, I’m gonna have to go with benefit cosmetics as I use quite a lot of their stuff daily, not sure I could cope without their brow products and mascara.
3. What would you do if you won £1 million.
I don’t think I would do anything that crazy, probably buy myself a nice flat in Edinburgh, treat my parents to a holiday or whatever they wanted. I would buy a nice classic handbag that I could use for any occasion either Prada or Chanel and I would save the rest.
4. What is my favorite clothes shop?
I think it would be H&M as I can get everything I need from there. I can never seem to pop in without seeing something I want whether it’s clothes or jewelry to accessories.
5. Lip gloss or Lipstick and why?
Definitely lipstick as I don’t really wear much gloss, I don’t really like the texture of most glosses I find them too sticky plus the weather in Scotland tends to just cause your hair to stick to your face lol
6. Dogs or Cats?
Im totally a cat person, i think I prefer how independent they are in comparison to dogs. You can just leave them to get on with it where as I think with dogs you have to look after them more which I’m not sure I would have enough time for since with two jobs i’m never home.
7. Marmite…Love or Hate?
I can’t stand it, don’t understand how anyone can eat it.
8. Favorite band/musician?
At the moment it’s Ed Sheeran, I constantly have his CD playing in the car and I’m still not sick of it.
9. What would you name your son/daughter?
Well it would have to depend on their last name but I have always liked Darcy for a Girl and William for a boy, I like quite classic names.
10. Would you rather be freezing cold or boiling hot?
I think too cold, I don’t really like the heat. I think growing up in Scotland has made my body reject the heat so anytime I go on holiday I just moan that I’m too hot.
11. Who is your all time fave blogger?
I quite like the Sunday Girl, the pictures are amazing and whenever I see her in my feed with a new post I can’t stop myself reading.
The blogs I nominate are:
♥ MY QUESTIONS ♥
1) If you could pick a dessert to represent you, which one would you pick and why?
2) What is your favourite holiday or time of the year?
3) What is one beauty/ makeup item you cannot live without?
4)What was your favourite memory of 2014?
5) What is one of your pet peeves and why?
6) If you could live in another country other than your own what would it be?
7)What are you looking forward to the most this year?
8) What is your favourite Taylor Swift song?
9) What is your favourite sport?
10) If you were a super hero, what powers would you have?
11) What are three of your style icons?
Pass on the love ♥